For the love of us

Hello to all,hope you are all doing well
I have been playing with one of my scrap kit's again.....
I decided to have a play with own PTU scrap kit
"For The Love Of Us",
I ended up making a tag that I rather like,
I have made some matching Freebie snags for you all to enjoy too.
First before the snags a little information about the kit used; 
 For The Love Of Us,
For the Love of us is a girly romantic yet fun scrap kit,perfect for all your love themed creations.From gift bags to hearts,owls and teddy's,flowers,candles and even candy too,all in soft-medium pink tones.  
Personal use only.70 Elements,8 Papers and 6 frames all saved in high quality.tagger size.

the kit preview
Tags I made the designer

Here Are The FTU Snags For
Personal Use And Not To Be Altered











No comments:

Post a Comment